Ofsted, Chelmsford Diocese and other organisations who undertake inspections of our school. You can access their reports by clicking on the links below. Paper copies can be obtained from our School Office, for which a modest fee may be requested.
- Pupil Premium Information 2018-2019
- Pupil Premium Information 2017-2018 with evaluation
- Pupil Premium Information 2016-2017 with evaluation
- Department for Education School statistics and KS2 performance tables
- Key stage 2 (end of primary school) results for academic year 2017-2018
- Sport Premium Impact Report 2018-19
- Sport Premium impact report 2017-18
- Sports Premium funding statement 2016-17
- Business and Pecuniary Interests Summary May 2018
- Our SEN offer
- SEN Headlines 2018-19
- SEN annual report to governors 2017_2018
- SEN annual report to governors 2016-2017
- Essex Inclusion Statement
- Equality Statement and Objectives 2016-2019
- SIAMS for St Osyth March 2016
- Funding Agreement
- St Osyth performance tables
As we are a newly formed academy we are awaiting our next Ofsted Inspection. The results of which will be published on this page. In the meantime we welcome your comments via Parent View
All the following documents are in Adobe Acrobat format.
If your browser can’t read this format, you can download Adobe Reader for free from Adobe’s website.