We want every child and parent or carer to feel warmly welcome in our school as soon as they make contact with us.
Our ‘Starting at St Osyth C of E Primary School’ booklet is intended for parents/carers of children who are starting with us in our Early Years Foundation Stage.
This booklets give relevant information about all aspects of life in our school, giving lots of information about the following:
- Office Hours, contact details, and communication information;
- Lunch time arrangements and mid-morning snacks & drinks
- The beginning and end of the day, parking and contract transport;
- Administration of medicines, illness and absence;
- What you can do to help your child at home;
- Uniform, kit and other items that will be needed;
- Other help & support that volunteers can give us that is always welcomed.