Dear Parents and Carers,
Our children in Years 3 and 4 were on target on Monday – they had an opportunity to experience doing some archery. This opportunity is linked to the curriculum that they are studying this term.
|Last academic year we sought the valuable views of parents and carers through a questionnaire written by the board we had governing us at that time.
This year we are keen to collect the views of parents through Ofsted’s ‘Parent View’.
This is an online questionnaire which has just 12 questions:
1. My child is happy at this school
2. My child feels safe at this school
3. My child makes good progress at this school
4. My child is well looked after at this school
5. My child is taught well at this school
6. My child receives appropriate homework for their age
7. This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved
8. This school deals effectively with bullying
9. This school is well led and managed
10. This school responds well to any concerns I raise
11. I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress
12. Would you recommend this school to another parent?Parent view can be found at: https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/login?destination=give-your-views
Please complete parent view by 12th May.